The Farrer Estate nestled in the beautiful Purbeck countryside, just a few miles outside of the market town of Wareham, boasts an exclusive selection of Apartments and Coach Houses within a picturesque seventeen acre estate. Each of the fifteen apartments have been thoughtfully designed retaining many charming features of the original manor house, which dates back to 1867. High ceilings, unique turret rooms, feature fireplaces, private terraces and characterful archways are just a few of the incredible features you will find. The private estate is accessed via an imposing gateway and one way carriage drive. Each dwelling includes two private parking spaces and the immaculately presented and tended communal gardens are in excess of two acres. There is a vast landscaped formal lawn, ornamental pond, seating areas, along with a plethora of woodland walkways for you to explore.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the truly exquisite homes nestled within this hidden gem.
The items within this specification are for guidance only and may be substituted at any time. Please check with a sales executive for the latest information.
• Leasehold – held on 199 year leases
• Annual ground rent applies – equal to 0.1% of purchase price
• Service charges apply – please contact us for further details
• Pets permitted on licence
• 10-year ACHI Structural Defects Insurance / Warranty Policy
• The Help to Buy and Assisted Move Schemes are available for all properties on the Estate – please contact us for further details.
• Planning permission has been submitted for a further phase of development. As this is subject to planning permission amendments we would advise visiting the Purbeck District Council website for up to date information.
• Elegant private in and out carriage drive with imposing gateway
• Extensive communal grounds including professionally landscaped formal lawns, ornamental pond, seating areas and woodland
• Two private allocated car park spaces per apartment
• Twilight illuminated driveways and parking area
• Private drainage system
• Period style windows and doors including an exceptional original staircase and stained glass window to the main entrance
• Quality hardwood flooring (excluding bedrooms and bathrooms)
• Limestone flooring to ground floor communal areas
• Luxury fitted carpet to bedrooms
• Outstanding internal design and finish
• High specification soundproofing
• Traditional ‘ogee’ skirting and architrave
• Brushed chrome ironmongery including traditional knobs to doors
• Kitchen Elegance bespoke designed kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
• Quartz worktops and upstands
• Fitted kitchen appliances featuring Bosch oven and hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl undermount sink and
brushed chrome tap
• Minoli or Porcelanosa tiles to all bathrooms and shower rooms
• Quality traditional vanity units and sanitaryware to all bathrooms
• Heated chrome ladder towel rails
• Thermostatic shower valves and glazed shower screens
ELECTRIC & HEATING
• Brushed chrome double sockets to all areas
• Traditional ‘toggle’ style light switches
• Shaver sockets to all bathrooms
• LED downlights and mains operated smoke and heat alarms
• Audio electrically operated entrance doors
• Highly efficient LPG boilers